Sunday, July 26, 2009

i felt it move!

I felt a kick last night in my wife's tummy for the first time, while playing video games with her. That was a totally cool experience.

Yes, we're expecting! And very excited to be as well! Kid1 should be arriving in this world on or around December 23rd. WHAT a coincidence!

We have our second ultrasound scheduled for this coming Wednesday (we'll be 19 weeks at that point). We might be able to find out the sex of our baby that day. We'll both be thrilled either way it goes.

I really can't wait to meet Kid1. This year is going to be such a memorable one for the two of us... just five months from now, EVERYTHING is going to change.

Feeling Kid1 through Yang really made it sink in for me. There will soon be a new member of our family. I really am excited to meet him or her!

-rajib

No comments: